Presentation High School is a college preparatory school for girls whose purpose and direction flow from the teaching mission of the Catholic Church and the educational ministry of the Sisters of the Presentation.
- Intellectually competent
- A woman of faith
- Dedicated to working with others
- Committed to her personal growth
Presentation works in partnership with the family, which is the primary educator. As partners in faith, Presentation works with the family in the spiritual and intellectual development of its students.
- Every human being is made in the image and likeness of God.
- Faith is a gift from God that must be nurtured.
- The role of education is to empower young women.
- Students and faculty must embody the motto "Not Words, But Deeds."