The subject requirements of Presentation High School automatically ensures that students will have fulfilled the state's requirements in specified areas upon graduation. California requires 200 credits minimum for a high school diploma; any semester course that meets 200 minutes per week receives 5 credits. Although counselors check periodically on each student's credits, students must be mindful of the requirements as each year's program is prepared. It should be noted that 220 credits is minimum. Presentation strongly recommends that students acquire 220-240 credits.
- Computer Technology* - 1 semester of Computer Applications
- English - 4 years
- Visual and Performing Arts* - 2 semesters
- Modern Language** - 2 years of the same language
- Mathematics - 3 years
- Physical Education - two semesters, including 1 semester of P.E. Health
- Religious Studies - 7 semesters, including 1 semester of Ethics
- Science - 3 years, including 1 year of laboratory life science and 1 year of laboratory physical science
- Social Studies - 7 semesters, including 1 semester of Civics and 1 semester of Economics
*Students must take 1 additional semester of Computer Technology or Visual and Performing Arts.
**Requirement will be 3 years beginning with the Class of 2015
A minimum of 5 classes per semester is required, with a maximum of 7 allowed.