Presentation High School is proud to present its annual Fashion Show on April 7, 2017.
All proceeds benefit the Endowment for Financial Aid, which provides scholarships to deserving young women.
This year's fashion show theme is Let Yourself Blossom.
There are a number of ways to promote your business, celebrate achievements and recognize special groups of people by advertising in the Let Yourself Blossom Fashion Show. To learn more about advertising options, click here.
Consider supporting the Presentation Fashion Show by donating an item of distinction and quality for our benefit raffle. Presentation High School is an IRS 501(c)(3) tax-deductible charitable organization (Tax ID# 94-1562816), so your donation may qualify as a tax deduction.
To download and print a donation form, click here.
To donate an item online, click here.
Support from our fashion show sponsors benefits the Endowment for Financial Aid, which provides scholarships for qualified young women so they are able to experience a Presentation High School education.
To fill out a sponsorship form online, visit our reservations page.
To download and print a sponsorship form, click here.
Mandatory DatesFashion show models are required to be available for a variety of meetings and training sessions. For a list of mandatory dates, click here.
Hostess and Model Online Registration/Payment
Models and hostesses may register and pay their participation fee for the 2017 Fashion Show by clicking here.
Store Fitting Schedule
- Francesca's, Los Gatos: March 29, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- GAP, Valley Fair: March 30, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Kitsch Couture, Los Gatos: March 29, 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- White House Black Market, Valley Fair: March 30, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Ibiss, Willow Glen: March 27, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Bella James, Willow Glen: March 27, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- The Library, Los Gatos: March 29, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Eli Thomas, Santana Row: March 30 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Johnny Was, Valley Fair: March 30, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Bombshell, Campbell: March 29, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Banana Republic, Valley Fair: April 2, 9:00 -10:00 a.m.
- Chico's, Santana Row: March 30, 6:00-7:00 p.m.