Presentation High School is a close-knit community of students, staff, faculty, parents, alumni and supporters and we strive to work together in partnership to provide our current students and community a one of a kind Pres experience. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the lives of us all and created a new “normal.” The health and safety of our community is at the forefront of all we do at Presentation, and because of that, we must come together as a community to mitigate risk as much as possible as we battle this pandemic. Below are a set of standards that will make up our “Panther Pledge” to each other to uphold the health and safety of our Presentation community.
- I will stay home if I am sick or unwell.
- I will practice proper personal hygiene and wash my hands frequently.
- I will follow all current California Department of Health (CDPH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Santa Clara County (SCC) guidelines.
- I will respect each individual's personal choice about wearing a mask.
- I will respect the Presentation community by practicing these safety measures when I am not on campus.
We understand how unique and challenging this situation is for us all and it is important to have patience as we all learn how to navigate this new normal. The Presentation community is special and we are all in this together, and we will get through this together. We must support each other and take responsibility for each one of our community members, TOGETHER.
Phone: (408) 264-1664
Where to Vaccinated
COVID-19 vaccinations are available through your healthcare provider or a county vaccination site.