Presentation High School is a close-knit community of students, staff, faculty, parents, alumni and supporters and we strive to work together in partnership to provide our current students and community a one of a kind Pres experience. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the lives of us all and created a new “normal.” The health and safety of our community is at the forefront of all we do at Presentation, and because of that, we must come together as a community to mitigate risk as much as possible as we battle this pandemic. Below are a set of standards that will make up our “Panther Pledge” to each other to uphold the health and safety of our Presentation community.
- I will wear a mask at all times on campus.
- I will stay home if I am feeling sick or unwell.
- I will practice proper personal hygiene and wash my hands frequently.
- I will cover my mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing in all settings.
- I will clean and disinfect all areas I access on campus.
- I will practice the recommended physical distancing of at least 6 ft. in accordance with the CDC.
- I will follow all current California Department of Health (CDPH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Santa Clara County (SCC) guidelines.
- I will respect the Presentation community by practicing these safety measures when I am not on campus.
We understand how unique and challenging this situation is for us all and it is important to have patience as we all learn how to navigate this new normal. The Presentation community is special and we are all in this together, and we will get through this together. We must support each other and take responsibility for each one of our community members, TOGETHER.
Phone: (408) 264-1664
Guiding Policies and Care
Campus Policies and Guidelines
- Before entering campus please complete the health check survey through Workwatch and check in at the appropriate Workwatch station
- Please wear a mask at all times
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from others at all times
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or unwell
- Please cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing
- Please do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact with others
Care and Prevention
Here are guidelines released by the CDC to help prevent the spread or contraction of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Monitor Your Health Daily
- Clean and disinfect
Where to Get Tested
Presentation community members should talk to their primary health physician about COVID-19 symptoms and testing. You can also visit these resources for FREE or low cost testing available at local health centers:
Presentation Reopening Plans
Presentation has established a committee of faculty and administrative staff that is developing a comprehensive re-entry strategy that prioritizes the health and wellness of our entire community.
Presentation has prepared a School COVID-19 Preparedness Plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Help us continue to support the safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff throughout this pandemic. Your gift will enable us to continue to deliver an outstanding learning experience, invest in the leading health, safety and technology tools, and meet the growing financial aid needs of our families throughout this crisis.