A Woman of Faith
- She demonstrates ethical decision-making consistent with the Gospel.
- She lives the Gospel message through community service.
- She recognizes the value of being part of a faith-filled community which holds prayer and Eucharist at its center.
- She understands, respects and articulates the contemporary and historical relevance and perspective of the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- She recognizes that faith development is an essential part of becoming a fully integrated human being.
- She thinks critically and rationally.
- She utilizes and applies study skills that will enable her to succeed personally, academically and professionally.
- She demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
- She has mastered academic subjects required for college entrance.
- She reads, writes and speaks articulately and effectively.
- She pursues mastery of a second language.
- She transfers and applies information learned in one discipline to another.
- She uses technology responsibly to access and evaluate information, analyze and solve problems, and communicate ideas.
Dedicated to Working with Others
- She demonstrates active and informed citizenship in local and global communities.
- She is a steward of the environment.
- She works collaboratively and resolves conflicts respectfully.
- She demonstrates respect for human diversity and the dignity of human beings.
- She communicates respectfully and appropriately with others.
- She employs the motto, "Not Words, But Deeds" as a model for leadership
Committed to Personal Growth
- She recognizes, articulates and takes responsibility for her intellectual, psychological and spiritual self.
- She exhibits appropriate social skills.
- She appreciates the value of hard work and high standards.
- She recognizes the inherent value of creativity and the arts.
- She acknowledges the personal and social consequences of behavior.
- She recognizes the importance of a healthy lifestyle and a positive self-image.
- She formulates and articulates her opinions based on facts and personal values.
- She demonstrates a feeling of empowerment and takes pride in being a woman.