Career Exploration Office
- to assist students in identifying potential careers, college majors, and college choices by providing detailed career information before college choices and majors are decided.
- to incorporate more “real world” experiences into the classroom learning process through career days, job shadowing and internships.
The CEO offers students a “Career Series” during their time at Presentation. The series includes individual and group workshops beginning with a career planning overview and concluding with a senior class one-on-one meeting “Preparing for the Real World." In addition, individual appointments can be scheduled for students to build an individual plan for the future with the CEO director.
- Intro to Career Planning
- GetInsights PAT
- Kuder Career Profiles (3)
- Career Directions Profile*
- Internship Listings on PHS website
- CEO Ono on One College & Career Planning
- “Me 2020” Fast Forward Snapshot*
- My Job Possibilities*
- Resume Workshop**
- My Resume*
- Interviewing 101**
- The Working World - Secrets to Success*
*Students may schedule an appointment with Mr. Crary for these options.
**These opportunities are conducted at Career Days or by appointment with Mr. Crary.
(408) 264-1664, ext. 2905
Create great resumes to get you noticed for jobs, college and beyond.
Learn how to interview for college acceptances and the real world
Career Directions Preview/Planning
Find and explore potential careers suited to your skills.
Discover tools to find internships to gain experience on the job.
My College Game Plan
Develop a road map for college and the future.
Intro to Career Planning
Tools and techniques to learn about your personal strengths.
- Students will visit your business for 2-3 hours to learn about careers in your field.
- "Adopt" a Presentation student to work at your business in a paid or unpaid position.