Career Exploration Office
- to assist students in identifying potential careers, college majors, and college choices by providing detailed career information before college choices and majors are decided.
- to incorporate more “real world” experiences into the classroom learning process through career days, job shadowing and internships.
The CEO offers students a “Career Series” during their time at Presentation. The series includes individual and group workshops beginning with a career planning overview and concluding with a senior class one-on-one meeting “Getting Ready for College and Preparing for the Real World." In addition, individual appointments can be scheduled for students to build an individual plan for the future with the CEO Director.
- Intro to Career Planning
- Kuder Career Profiles (3)
- Career Directions Profile*
- Internship Listings on PHS website
- CEO One on One College & Career Planning
- “Me 2024” Fast Forward Snapshot*
- My Job Possibilities*
- Resume Workshop*
- My Resume*
- Interviewing 101*
- The Working World - Secrets to Success*
*Students may schedule an appointment with Mr. Crary for these options.
- Students will visit your business for 2-3 hours to learn about careers in your field.
- "Adopt" a Presentation student to work at your business in a paid or unpaid position.