Transcript Requests

Current Students

  • Order your official transcript here by clicking on the Current Student Transcript Request button on the right.
  • There is no charge for official transcripts for current students.
  • Unofficial transcripts and most recent summer school transcripts are free.
  • Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
  • Questions? Ask Ms. Furtado

Mid-Year Transcripts

Students who applied Early Action, Early Decision I, or Restrictive Early Action via the Common Application do not need to submit another transcript request form to send their mid-year grades. Your college counselor will send your mid-year transcript in January to your Common Application colleges listed in your Naviance list.

Students who are applying Regular Decision only need to submit one transcript request to send both your current and mid-year transcript. 

Mid-year transcripts are not automatically sent by the Presentation HS to non-Common App, Coalition, CSU, or UC campuses therefore continue to monitor communication (portals, emails)  from those colleges. If a mid-year transcript is needed/requested for non-Common App, Coalition, CSU, or UC campuses, the student will need to submit a transcript  request form to send their mid-year transcript. 

Alumnae & Former Students

Transcripts are $5 each for:
  • Alumni
  • Former Students
  • Former Summer School Students (not currently enrolled)

You will receive a confirmation email that payment has been received.  

Note: If you attended Presentation San Francisco or Berkeley, please call 415-422-5001 to obtain your records.


  • We do not have copies of diplomas on file. If you have misplaced yours and need a copy, you can contact Josten’s directly at (925) 352-3742.