- Order your official transcript here by clicking on the Current Student Transcript Request button on the right.
- There is no charge for official transcripts for current students.
- Unofficial transcripts and most recent summer school transcripts are free.
- Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
- Questions? Ask Ms. Furtado
Students who applied Early Action, Early Decision I, or Restrictive Early Action via the Common Application do not need to submit another transcript request form to send their mid-year grades. Your college counselor will send your mid-year transcript in January to your Common Application colleges listed in your Naviance list.
Students who are applying Regular Decision only need to submit one transcript request to send both your current and mid-year transcript.
Mid-year transcripts are not automatically sent by the Presentation HS to non-Common App, Coalition, CSU, or UC campuses therefore continue to monitor communication (portals, emails) from those colleges. If a mid-year transcript is needed/requested for non-Common App, Coalition, CSU, or UC campuses, the student will need to submit a transcript request form to send their mid-year transcript.
(408) 264-1664, ext. 2916