The 2023-2024 financial aid application will be available in December. All applicants must submit the online application. Students who currently receive aid must reapply each year.
The deadline to submit the online application and supporting documentation to FACTS is February 1, 2023.
Only one application is required for all children in the family attending Catholic private schools in the Diocese of San Jose. Be sure to list each child and their corresponding school on your application. Incoming Freshmen should list all the high schools they would like to be considered for financial aid. If you fill out a FACTS application from another schools site (elementary or high school,) be sure to list Presentation High School so we will receive the assessment information from FACTS. Note school deadlines may differ so you must still meet our February 1 deadline.
- Will we qualify for financial aid?
- When are deposits due for incoming students?
- What if my taxes aren't done by the February deadline?
- What if I miss the deadline?
- What is the largest amount of financial aid received?
- When will we know if we will receive financial aid?
- Do you give any academic or athletic scholarships?
- What if the parents are divorced or separated?
- Will my daughter receive the same amount of aid all four years?
- What if I did not qualify through FACTS, but my circumstances changed and I feel we do qualify?
- Are admissions and financial aid kept separate?
- How are extra-curricular activities and other expenses covered?
- What if I have more questions?