Presentation High School welcomes applications from students all over the world. Our international students benefit from the rich cultural experience of attending an American high school with endless opportunities, while benefiting from an all-girls education that strives for academic excellence.
Through our diverse and inclusive community students are empowered to become fearless and faithful leaders ready for college and life. At Pres, all students can be their authentic selves while joyfully exploring their passions and making an impact. We value the way International students at Presentation enrich our community and the learning environment by sharing their perspectives and global experiences. We encourage you to explore our website and reach out to our Admissions team for next steps on the application process!
|International Student Tuition for 2023-2024 School Year|
Textbook and classroom fees are educational expenses and are not included in the tuition. Funds are available to assist with these expenses for those who qualify.
Please note participation in our student fundraising efforts and support of the Panther Fund are expected.
Apply to Presentation by creating a Ravenna account and searching for Presentation High School. Once you have created an account follow the steps below:
- Select Apply and select International Student Application
- Complete the application, which includes the following:
- Completed Application From
- Three Short Reflection Questions for the Applicant
- A Parent Statement
- TOEFL Scores
- One Letter of Recommendation from a current teacher
- School transcripts
- Please provide your current grades, along with two previous year’s grades
- Once the application and the supporting documents have been received, a member of the Admissions team will contact you to schedule a Zoom interview