The 2024-2025 tuition assistance application will be available in December. All applicants must submit the online application. Students who currently receive tuition assistance must reapply each year.
The deadline to submit the online application and supporting documentation to FACTS is February 2, 2024.
Incoming Freshmen should list all of the high schools they would like to be considered for tuition assistance. If you fill out a FACTS application from another high school site be sure to list Presentation High School so we will receive the assessment information from FACTS. Note that although school deadlines may differ, you must still meet our February 2 deadline.
- Will we qualify for tuition assistance?
- When are deposits due for incoming students?
- What if my taxes aren't done by the February deadline?
- What if I miss the deadline?
- What is the largest amount of tuition assistance received?
- When will we know if we will receive tuition assistance?
- Do you give any academic or athletic scholarships?
- What if the parents are divorced or separated?
- Will my daughter receive the same amount of tuition assistance all four years?
- What if I did not qualify through FACTS, but my circumstances changed and I feel we do qualify?
- Are admissions and tuition assistance kept separate?
- How are extra-curricular activities and other expenses covered?
- What if I have more questions?
(408) 264-1664, ext. 2431