Presentation's Sports Medicine Program provides health services for more than 400 student-athletes.
Staffed by certified health care professionals, the program provides injury/illness prevention and assessment, first aid and emergency care, therapeutic modalities, injury rehabilitation, ImPACT baseline and post-concussion test administration and much more.
The Athletic Training Room is a medical facility that provides health services for injuries and illnesses resulting from athletics.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, noon-end of last athletic practice or game
- Location: Miller Athletic Complex, between the weight room and locker room
- Closed: Weekends, with the exception of prescheduled tournaments, games and practices
- Appointments: Schedule ahead of time by emailing Jess Little
- More Information: Athletic Training Room Services
Head Athletic Trainer
(408) 264-1664, ext. 2962