Q: When is Bottles and Bites this year?
A: Saturday August 24 from 2:00-5:00pm.
Q: When do tickets go on sale?
A: June 1st
Q: How much do tickets cost?
A: Tickets are $55 through July 31st; beginning Aug 1st tickets are $65 per person.
Q: What items are not allowed? All bags are subject to search. The following items are prohibited:
· Weapons of any kind
· Illegal substances (incl. narcotics) and drug paraphernalia
· All forms of tobacco, incl. smokeless and electronic, or smoking instruments
· Outside food or beverage
· Glass containers
· Coolers of any size
· Balloons, beach balls, or other inflatable objects
· Backpacks, duffel bags, or luggage
· Bicycles or skateboards
· Motorized carts or scooters (unless ADA assisted device)
· Canopies or tents
· Parasols or umbrellas
· Portable chairs
· Pets (except registered service animals)
· Professional still camera equipment, incl. detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses or commercial-use camera assemblies
· Audio or video recording equipment
· Drones, kites, or other flying objects
· Large flags, posters, signs, or other objects that obstructs the view of others (no poles or sticks)
· Confetti poppers, horns, noise makers, or whistles
· Laser lights or pointers
· Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than ¼’’ will be confiscated)
· Fireworks, firecrackers, sparklers, or other flammable items
Q: Who can attend the event?
A: Alumni, current parents, alumni parents, neighbors, friends of Presentation, anyone! No one under 21 admitted. Please no infants/children.
Q: How will I receive my ticket(s)?
A: You will not need a physical ticket for entry. We will have a registration sheet with your name and your guest (s) names. Please let us know 72 hours before the event if you have a name change for your reservation
Q: Are refunds available?
A: No. But you can transfer your ticket(s) to someone else. Please contact the Advancement office before August 19 and give us the name of the new registrant.
Q: Where is Bottles and Bites held?
A: On the Mani Hernandez Soccer Field on the campus of Presentation High School.
Q: Where can I park?
A: You can park on campus in parking spaces or on any city street surrounding campus. You may not park in the reserved field lot as it is a vendor unloading and loading zone.