The heart of Presentation High School lies in the Catholic faith, rooted in the tradition of the Sisters of the Presentation and inspired by its foundress, Venerable Nano Nagle.
Each year, Presentation High School chooses a school and liturgical theme that is intentionally integrated into all aspects of student life--liturgies, retreats, assemblies, classroom and co-curricular activities.
This year's theme is based on St. Teresa of Calcutta's call to "Do small things with great love." In every action, in every word, in every intention behind what we do, we are compelled to follow Jesus' example of doing everything with love.
As we continue the legacy and the work of Nano Nagle and the Sisters of the Presentation, we understand that even the smallest of kindnesses can make a large impact on those who receive them.
Mission & Goals
- In the fullest personal development of our young women, including relationship to self, others, and God.
- In creating a community of faith in which the Christian message, the experience of community, worship, and social concern are integrated.
- In each Christian's responsibility to use her gifts for the good of the community and to minister as Jesus did.
- That we are all called to be People of God and that our "yes" to God is a response evidenced in prayer, ritual, dialogue, and how we live our daily lives.
We Strive to...
- Provide meaningful experiences of God and the community, which empower students to ask questions, understand and embrace their faith.
- Recognize the gifts and talents of the adolescent and empower her to exercise those talents in ministry and service.
- Explore the partnership shared with family by soliciting their support and involvement.
- Be a resource to students, staff, and families by providing spiritual direction, information, texts, and/or contacts that may promote further growth in one's Christian journey.
- Present an image of Church that is global, reaching beyond our school community.
Director of Campus Ministry
(408) 264-1664 ext. 2449