The heart of Presentation High School lies in the Catholic faith, rooted in the tradition of the Sisters of the Presentation.
This tradition is nurtured by Campus Ministry, a program that provides young women with opportunities to explore and grow in their faith. Class level retreats, school liturgies and lunchtime prayer services create a community of faith in which the Christian message is integrated with the experience of community, worship and social concern. These activities are open to students of all faith traditions.
- In the fullest personal development of our young women, including relationship to self, others, and God.
- In creating a community of faith in which the Christian message, the experience of community, worship, and social concern are integrated.
- In each Christian's responsibility to use her gifts for the good of the community and to minister as Jesus did.
- That we are all called to be People of God and that our "yes" to God is a response evidenced in prayer, ritual, dialogue, and how we live our daily lives.
We Strive to...
- Provide meaningful experiences of God and the community, which empower students to ask questions, understand and embrace their faith.
- Recognize the gifts and talents of the adolescent and empower her to exercise those talents in ministry and service.
- Explore the partnership shared with family by soliciting their support and involvement.
- Be a resource to students, staff, and families by providing spiritual direction, information, texts, and/or contacts that may promote further growth in one's Christian journey.
- Present an image of Church that is global, reaching beyond our school community.