Service-learning experiences help students better understand complicated social-justice issues.
While trip participants will be intellectually stimulated, our hope is that their hearts will likewise be touched by the people they meet and so gain a deeper sense of solidarity with those who may at first appear vastly different.
- San Jose Urban Plunge | Oct. 2-3
- Ignation Family Teach-In (Wash. D.C.) | Oct. 19-26
- Freshman Day of Service | Jan 30
- Sophomore Day of Service | Jan 23
- Los Angeles Immersion | Feb. 15-19
- L'Arche Immersion | Feb. 15-19
- San Francisco Immersion *NEW* | Feb. 15-19
- Immigration Immersion with Bellarmine | April 5-9
- Appalachia Immersion | April 5-9