Service-learning experiences help students better understand complicated social-justice issues.
While trip participants will be intellectually stimulated, our hope is that their hearts will likewise be touched by the people they meet and so gain a deeper sense of solidarity with those who may at first appear vastly different.
- San Jose Urban Plunge | Sept. 27-28
- Ignation Family Tech-In (Wash. D.C.) | Nov. 14-18
- Freshman Day of Service | Jan 19
- Sophomore Day of Service | Jan 26
- Los Angeles Immersion | Feb. 16-20
- L'Arche Immersion | Feb. 17-21
- San Francisco Immersion *NEW* | Feb. 18-21
- Immigration Immersion with Bellarmine | April 13-17
- Appalachia Immersion | April 13-18
- Dominican Republic Immersion | May 30-June 6