Black & White Charity Ball
Black & White Charity Ball is a semi-formal dance held each fall. Proceeds support Sacred Heart Community Service, the San Jose non-profit that is also the focus of our holiday drives. Thanks to all these efforts, Presentation proudly donates more than $30,000 to Sacred Heart each year.
Mark your calendars! Your daughters won't want to miss an unforgettable evening at the Casino Royale! Dance the night away, enjoy delicious treats at our 007 Cafe, or take a break and enjoy watching films full of elegance and mystery. Accept your mission, grab a mocktail, and try your hand at the blackjack table!
With an awesome DJ, fun games, photo booth, a café, and movie under the stars, this year's ball is sure to be a magical night. Don’t have a date? Come with your friends!
Saturday, October 19, 2019
7:45 p.m.-11 p.m.
Miller Athletic Complex
Cost per ticket: $42 and 5 cans of food.
- Where do the proceeds of the event go?
- Do girls usually go with dates?
- I see that Bellarmine students can buy their own tickets. Why is that?
- Can my daughter bring a date from any school?
- Do girls usually buy their dates' tickets?
- What should my daughter wear?
- What should boys wear?
- What time is the dance?
- Where is the dance held?
- Who needs to fill out an Administrator Approval Form?
- Why are you collecting cans? How can I turn in my cans of food?
We strive to make this a special night for all attendees. In order to do so, we need parent support to help supplement some of the costs of the dance. Please consider making a donation or serve as a volunteer to help make this an unforgettable night. We appreciate your help!
Please contact Community Involvement Director Crystal Catalan.