Academic - UC/CSU Approved Courses
Summer at Presentation offers students a number of ways to get ahead in the classroom.
Our academic classes are designed for course credit for students who wish to advance in their studies or remediate grades. All courses are UC/CSU approved.
Students will need:
- a tech device such as an iPad, laptop or computer.
- access to a reliable internet connection and
- a Google account
Students do not need to purchase a textbook for the academic courses. Virtual Summer at Presentation will provide all textbooks.
Students should expect:
- UC/CSU approved courses
- Students will receive 4 hours of curriculum and instruction daily, however some of this may be “asynchronized” so that students are not looking at a screen for 4 hours straight.
- Face to face, direct instruction from teachers, engaging online resources and an active and creative learning environment.
- Transcripts will be provided upon request at the end of the summer session.