Join Lantern League
Being a part of this giving circle creates a unique opportunity for members to make a sizable impact to improve the quality of life for women and girls in the greater Bay Area through Presentation High School and community based organization programs.
Participation includes two general meetings annually and a volunteer opportunity with a past program grant recipient.
- Fall Meeting: Guest speaker for educational opportunity
- March Meeting: Grant proposal presentations and voting
- Spring Meeting: Social and donation drive
We offer three categories of membership. All categories are afforded full voting rights and are renewed on an annual basis. The deadline to be a 2019 Lantern League member is November 30, 2019.
- Full Membership (31+): $1,000
- Young Philanthropist (30 and under): $500
- Junior Membership (High School Students): $100
If paying by check, please complete in advance this form for EACH membership with contact information and membership designation. Make checks payable to: Presentation High School, with “Lantern League” in the note section.
Gifts are evenly split between grants to community organizations and Presentation High School unless otherwise designated.
Mail checks to:
c/o Presentation High School
2281 Plummer Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125
Please feel welcome to contact us at email@example.com